You can generate a professional PDF report of your survey analytics and embed your company logo in the top-left corner of the report. This feature is only available with the Expert plan.
Each question that has a fixed set of responses will be summarized visually as a Pie Chart, Bar Graph, or Table depending on the question type.
Pie Charts will be shown for the following question types:
- Gender (Male or Female)
- List Picker
- Multiple Choice - Single Answer
- Multiple Choice - Image Single Answer
- Net Promoter Score® (NPS®)
- True / False
- Yes / No
Bar Graphs will be shown for the following question types:
- Multiple Choice - Many Answers
- Multiple Choice - Image Many Answers
- Satisfaction Rating
- Star Rating
A Table will be shown for the following question type:
There are two ways to access the PDF Analytics Report. You can access the PDF Analytics Report from the View Responses page for an individual survey, or from the Reports page which gives the option to select a survey.
Responses Page - How to View PDF Analytics Report
1. Ensure you have uploaded a company logo for your account.
2. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Surveys.
3. Click the View Responses button for a survey for which you want to generate a PDF report.
4. Click PDF Report.
5. The PDF report will open up in a new window where you can save it and share it.
You can also generate a PDF Report for a subset of your responses by filtering your survey responses before you generate the report.
Reports Page - How to View PDF Analytics Report
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Reports.
2. Click the PDF Analytics button.
3. Click the Survey dropdown, and select a survey.
4. Filter the information by User, Date, or both.
5. Click Generate Report.