You can downgrade your plan to free at any time using the QuickTapSurvey Web App. When you downgrade your account, all of your survey's collected responses will be permanently deleted.
Surveys created using features or question types not available on the Free plan will become locked until you upgrade your account again to a plan which includes all of the features and question types used by your locked survey.
How to Downgrade Your Account to Free
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App, and click the Account Dropdown.
2. Click Downgrade to Free.
3. Let us know why you're downgrading your account by clicking on one of the options presented.
4. Read the warning message very carefully. Downgrading an account will permanently and immediately delete all survey responses.
Note - Locked Surveys: During this process, all surveys created using features or question types not available on the Free Plan will become locked until such a time that your account is upgraded to the paid plan that the survey's features were created with.
Note - Users: Any users on your account other than the Account Manager user will be disabled while the account in subscribed to the Free plan. Once the account is subscribed to a paid plan again in the future, you will be able to re-enable your users. All user roles and survey assignments will be maintained.
5. If you are sure you want to downgrade your account, type DELETE MY DATA using capital letters and click the Confirm Downgrade to Free button.
6. You will receive a confirmation email with the subject "QuickTapSurvey Account (Account_Number) for User (Username) Downgraded to Free Plan".
If you do not receive this email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org