The Satisfaction allows you to understand the response data from both a high-level overview of All Satisfaction questions in your surveys, as well as a Specific Satisfaction Question. It is available to accounts subscribed to the Advanced plan or Expert plan.
1. Filter by Date Range
2. Filter by Survey
3. Filter by User
4. Print Report
5. Overview of All Satisfaction Questions
6. Responses by Satisfaction Level
7. Overall Score
8. Frequency Selection for Graph
9. Satisfaction Data by Frequency
10. Overall Satisfaction Score by Frequency
11. Overview of a Specific Satisfaction Question
12. Download Results to Excel
How is the Satisfaction Score Calculated?
The Satisfaction Score is the percentage of responses which are a Happy or Very Happy out all responses or within a specific question.
2 Very Unsatisfied + 2 Somewhat Dissatisfied + 2 Neutral + 8 Somewhat Satisfied + 14 Very Satisfied = 28 total responses
8 Somewhat Satisfied + 14 Very Satisfied = 22 Satisfied and Very Satisfied Responses
22 Satisfied and Very Satisfied Responses ÷ 28 Total Responses = 78.57%
Data is displayed in two ways, as a graphic showing the number of responses at each satisfaction level with your Satisfaction Score, and as a graph.
1. Very Unsatisfied
2. Somewhat Unsatisfied
4. Somewhat Satisfied
5. Very Satisfied
6. Overall Score
1. Frequency Selection
2. Percentage of Responses Labels
3. Percentage of Responses Data Set
4. Satisfaction Score Labels
5. Satisfaction Score Line Graph
6. Hover-Over Summary
7. Frequency Labels
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Reports.
2. Click the Satisfaction button.
The page will automatically populate the most recently updated survey that includes a Satisfaction question.
3. Click the Survey dropdown to choose the survey you want to analyze.
1. Click on the Users dropdown.
2. Select the users for which you would like data displayed.
The selected users will be displayed.
1. Click the Date Range dropdown to choose from different date range options, or choose a custom date range.
2. Select the data range you would like to analyze. You can choose from one of the preset date ranges or choose a custom range.
How to Select Graph Frequency
The graph can be shown with a frequency by day, week, month, or year.
The following examples show data filtered for a two month period.