You can generate a professional PDF report of your survey analytics and embed your company logo in the top-left corner of the report. This feature is only available with the Premium plan.
Each question that has a fixed set of responses will be summarized visually as a Pie Chart, Bar Graph, or Table depending on the question type.
Pie Charts will be shown for the following question types:
- Gender (Male or Female)
- List Picker
- Multiple Choice - Single Answer
- Multiple Choice - Image Single Answer
- Net Promoter Score® (NPS®)
- True / False
- Yes / No
Bar Graphs will be shown for the following question types:
- Multiple Choice - Many Answers
- Multiple Choice - Image Many Answers
- Satisfaction Rating
- Star Rating
A Table will be shown for the following question type:
Responses Page - How to View PDF Analytics Report
1. Ensure you have uploaded a company logo for your account.
2. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Surveys.
3. Click the View Responses button for a survey for which you want to generate a PDF report.=
4. Click PDF Report.
5. The PDF report will open up in a new window where you can save it and share it.
You can also generate a PDF Report for a subset of your responses by filtering your survey responses before you generate the report.
Reports Page - How to View PDF Analytics Report
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Reports.
2. Click the PDF Analytics button.
3. Click the Survey dropdown, and select a survey.
4. Filter the information by User, Date, or both.
5. Click Generate Report.