QuickTapSurvey allows you to export your survey responses as Email Subscribers to MailChimp. All you need is your MailChimp Username and Password.
Please note that if you are using the White Label Web App, you will not be able to access the MailChimp integration.
How to Export Responses to MailChimp
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App, and click the Integrations button.
2. Click the MailChimp logo.
3. Click the Connect to button and login with your MailChimp Username and Password.
4. If this is your first time exporting, click the Edit Mapping button for the survey you want to export responses from. If you have already mapped your fields, skip to step 11.
5. Select your MailChimp list from the drop-down menu.\
6. Map your Question Titles to the MailChimp Field Names.
7. Click the Save button.
8. Click the Cancel button.
9. Switch the Toggle to green to automatically send all subscribers directly from QuickTapSurvey into MailChimp.]
All of your collected responses have now been sent to MailChimp, and will continue to be sent to MailChimp as you collect more subscribers.
If you toggle automatic sending off, clicking the Send Survey Data button will only send newly collected responses to MailChimp.
If the Status is PENDING, you will have to refresh the page to see if the sync was successful.
You can refresh the page with the refresh button next to the status indicator, or by refreshing your browser.