With Face to Face surveys, you can customize the background image that is shown behind every question on the screen. This is a great way to add branding and personalization to the survey experience. You can change the background image of your survey by uploading your own Background Image. This feature is available in the Advanced and Expert plans.
How to Update the Background Image by Uploading Your Own Background Image
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Surveys.
2. Click the Edit Survey icon for the survey you want to customize the background for.
3. Click on Customize Tab.
4. Click the Replace button for the Background Image.
5. Browse to the image on your computer that you want to upload. For best results, use an image with the following specifications:
- 2048 x 1536 pixels for iPads with Retina Display, or 2732 x 2048 for the iPad Pro.
- JPG file format
- RGB Mode